- Easy to follow instructions and quick, tool-free set up
- Patented Exact Level height adjustable legs enables quick seat height adjustment from 16 to 21, even on uneven bathtub surfaces
- Anti-slip, rubberized tips keep the legs stable and secure
- Built-to-last: rust-free and anti-corrosive design ensures our bath chair for adults will last
- Drainage holes prevent water pooling and keep the seat dry
- Easily disassembled enabling you to conveniently store the product when not in use or travel with it
- Built-in notch holds your shower spray, so you don’t have to when not in use
- Product Weight: 9 lb.
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 21 x 29.9
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
Carex Bath Seat and Shower Chair With Back for Seniors, Elderly, Disabled, Handicap and Injured Persons, Supports Up to 400lbs
Bathe safely and with peace of mind while using the Carex Universal Bath Bench to minimize the risk of slipping or falling. Perfect for those with stability, balance, or mobility issues such as the elderly, handicapped, disabled, or injured. With a sturdy design made with high-quality plastics, this seat will not rust or corrode ensuring plenty of use. Keeping the seat dry, drainage holes in the seat prevent water from pooling for comfort and safety. The built-in notch holds your handheld shower spray to keep your hands free when not using the spray. Our patented exact level height adjustable legs allow for a customized fit even on uneven bath surfaces. Does the seat-to-floor height adjust anywhere between 16″ to 21″ and the seat can hold up to 400 lb., so this product accommodates the needs of many different users.
|Manufacturer Part Number
Carex, Compass Health Brands