- OCUVITE ADULT 50 PLUS EYE VITAMINS: Our most advanced formula to help support eye health and replenish vital eye nutrients that you can lose as you age, with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, omega-3, zinc, copper, vitamin C and vitamin E. Eye Nutrition for Today.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- OCUVITE EYE VITAMINS: Ocuvite eye vitamins focus on one thing – supporting your eye health. With gummies, chewables, formulas with the benefits of a daily multivitamin and eye vitamins for adults over 50, Ocuvite supports your eyes at all ages of adulthood.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch and Lomb carries a full line ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health and PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH and LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical good store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch and Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH and LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch and Lomb, we’re focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you’ve used supplements from Smarty Pants, iCaps, Trunature, or Viteyes.
Package Dimensions: 69x116x136
Release Date: 22-06-2013
Details: Ocuvite Eye Vitamin Adult 50+ Formula helps replenish essential eye protecting nutrients that you can lose as you age. This eye vitamin and mineral supplement contains antioxidants and nutrients, including Vitamin C, E, and Zinc, to help protect eye health. This Bausch and Lomb’s advanced Ocuvite and Eye Vitamin Adult 50+ solf gels have been specially formulated to help replenish vital eye nutrients that are often not obtained in sufficient quantities through dieting alone. Lutein and Zeaxanthin helps to filter harmful blue light and support macular health. Omega-3 is essential nutrients that are important for proper retinal function. Bausch and Lomb’s Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Adults 50+ is the doctor recommended 1 per day soft gel to improve eye health. Packaging may vary.