- EARLY DEVELOPMENT — The Plus Series Soft Building Blocks are designed to stimulate your child’s cognitive development, imagination and motor skills for a better learning experience. The different colored stacking blocks help to enhance a baby and toddler’s color cognition and visual development
- ENHANCE CREATIVITY — Babies and toddlers will have the ability to receive creative stimulation by using their imagination to build birds, planes trees and more. Toddlers and kids will be able to learn about balance, colors, measurements, patterns, shapes and sizes
- SOFT & FRIENDLY DESIGN — The rounded-edge design is for your children’s development. The soft block incorporates food-grade material that is easy to clean. Recommended for ages 18 months and up
- VERSATILE USE — The soft, durable building blocks can be used at day care, home and preschool. The stacking block design makes it easier for little hands to hold and grasp when collaborating together to build and create
- GROW WITH UNiPLAY — Our soft building blocks offer a colorful visual experience and soft touch that involves all five senses throughout the learning experience. UNiPLAY allows children to have fun and gain knowledge in a friendly environment by stimulating creativity, enhancing team work and developing motor skills. We encourage our children to become team players and out of the box thinkers
Package Dimensions: 169x353x3122
Details: UNiPLAY Plus Series Soft Building Blocks offers a greater variety of block shapes to build so children get inspired to build birds, planes, trees, and more. The stacking blocks are bendable, light, flavor-free and soft. Easy to clean, time-saving, convenient and friendly for children all ages. Our stacking blocks stimulates and strengthens fine motor skills, muscles and cognitive functions. The use of multiple cube colors enhances visual development and color recognition. The set includes 80 soft building blocks in various colors and sizes and measures 13.66 x 11.22 x 6.69 in. and weighs 6.61 lbs. Recommended for ages 18 months and up.