- Produces medicated steam to temporarily relieve cough associated with a cold
- Alcohol-based formula that can be poured into the vaporizer’s water tank or the medicine cup
- For steam inhalation only
- Do not take VapoSteam camphor by mouth
- Not for internal use
- Adults and children 2 years and over: add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1-1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
- Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- Follow manufacturer’s directions for using vaporizer
- Breathe in medicated vapors
- Use up to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years: do not use
Vicks Vapo Steam, for Use in Vicks Vaporizers and Humidifiers, for Cough and Cold, 8 fl oz, VIN008V1
Get help breathing by using this Vicks VapoSteam 8 fl oz. It should be added to a Vicks Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam humidifiers, to increase the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages. The VapoSteam camphor can temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold. This product can be used to take care of certain symptoms that make breathing difficult. The humidifier Vaposteam will make a useful addition to other cold and flu products in the medicine cabinet. It will come in handy during certain parts of the year when the weather and conditions make breathing hard. This product is not intended for internal use and should not be given to children under 2 years old. The Vicks VapoSteam 8 fl. oz. can be added to a humidifier and inhaled while the user is comfortably relaxing, to promote a fast recovery. PLEASE NOTE: For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
N/A – For – For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
Senior, Adult, Child, Teen
|Assembled Product Weight